Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Picture Time!

Last week Gaige had some pictures taken for his ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY! We went to a place called star mill in American Fork, way cute, fun place. My new photographer friend Sara did a great job! Gaige cooperated at first and then it was liked he lost his smile or something because he would just stare at us! Of course once we let him just play and do his own thing he became the happy smiley boy that I know.So here are some pictures I stole from saras blog (hope she doesn't mind.) This is just a taste so stay tuned for more!




10 comments:

Brooke said...

Doesn't she do a great job?!?! We got ours done the next day, after you guys. We LOVE them. I can't wait to see the rest. I thought she did awesome though, and Gaige's pictures turned out DARLING. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one in the tire. How cute!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Keeles said...

They are so freakin cute! She does such a good job. It makes me want to get Teegans pictures done every day. Gaige is so cute and I cant believe hes going to be one!

Brandy Christensen said...

OK, he is so stinkin cute! She did a really good job...yeah..

brittany said...

Very cute! One already!?

ScHnEiToWn said...

I love them!! He has the cutest blue eyes ever!! She does a GREAT JOB!!

Team Fraser said...

seeing that I've never seen him in real life!! He is super cute and I can't believe that he's one! Oh and PS I say your neighbor Ashly at the zoo today...random!!

Ashlee and Sam said...

He is so cute and getting so big!I love the pictures!

Holly said...

Hi Brittany, it's your neighbor Holly. I'm so glad I came across your blog again. Those pictures are darling. Stop by next time you're out walking.

Coatsy's said...

Oh my gosh he is Amazing... I can't believe how much he has grown.... Tell your husband Caleb says "does he need his truck pimped"..... LOL Lots of love