Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Friday,Up at six to meet the girls (Anna C, Sheri, Brandy) then off to Swiss days! Then a quick stop at coinstar for Brandy and the traditional McDonalds and on our way to Midway. Todd surprised me with some cash so i was in the spending mood! We all found some great buys! Sheri got the broomstick she missed out on last year! She and Brandy almost lost there lives running across the street but it was worth it!!
When I got home Todd was all ready to go camping so we headed off to twelve mile.

Brandy and Easton Tie Dyeing
I put Gaige down for a nap and about 15 min. I went to check on him and this is what I found. Kind of hard to tell but he has the blanket on his head. He wasnt moving so I thought maybe he had fallen asleep sitting up so I just watched hem for a min. then he reached his hand out of the blanket and touched his head and started laughing so hard. I just kept watching him and for about ten min. he rolled around with the blanket on his head then he would sit up and laugh. What a cute kid! Easily amused I guess!
Todd bought Gaige a wagon before we left and Im glad he did! Gaige LOVED it. They also went on a secret trip to Cabellas while I was at Swiss days. He is starting young.
Todd took easton hunting with him on Sunday night. Easton will tell you they didnt see any deer because none of them had antlers but Todd says they saw about ten doe.


Brandy and Scott brought the bounce house which the kids played in for about fifteen min.






1 comment:

Brooke said...

That looks so fun! I want to go camping soon soooo bad! I hope we can all go this weekend! Thank you guys so much for coming over last night! It was so good to see you guys and hang out, and I'm so glad that we have you guys as friends now!!!