Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just like Daddy!







Gaige L O V E S his daddy! He asks me on average twenty times a day, "wheres Daddy?" "Ride, Daddy?" It gets a bit annoying but I do love that he loves his Dad. He loves to ride on the motorcycle with Todd! If Todd leaves his hat or boots out Gaige has to put them on and be just like Dad!To be honest I am a bit nervous for Gaige to get older, I have a feeling I wont ever see the two of them. Todd is always saying how excited he is to play catch or go on a bike ride with him and take him hunting. I think I will be home alone quite a bit while those two are of playing!



1 comment:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Brittany!! I found your blog on Heidi's blog!! What a cute little boy you have! :) And I can't believe Jake has his MBA!! Crazy!! Well it is a cute blog!!