Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey Ladies!!!

Well I was recently informed that my little brother is not on many pictures on my blog. So I have decided to give him his fifteen minutes of fame! I know I'm pretty darn nice. I asked him to email me some pictures and this is what I got!





burt- here are some classy pics for your blog. notice that i have a gun in each pic. and in the classy one i have on a gun holster and a dale earnhardt number 3 tatoo. not jr. the original dale. and the other pic is of a giant rock chuck that i shot in the head and it squirted blood for about 6 feet. awesome!!! anyway these pics should be great additions to your blog and they represent me very well. i thank you for your efforts on this project and look forward to the final results. hopefully the result of this will be me finding a classy lady friend to be my bitch..... uh i mean my wife. please inform me via text message when you have completed this assignment. in the words of def leoppard- Let's get the ROCK outta here!!!! Jake
So if any of you single ladies are looking for this, let me know! I know it is hard to believe that he is single but he is! (That is a root beer by the way, and no I can't explain how I turned out so normal and he turned out so weird!)

5 comments:

ScHnEiToWn said...

Love it!! What a nice sister you are to put your brother out there for the single ladies!!

Tiff and Rand said...

This was pretty funny post if you ask me. What a catch!? Someday some lucky lady will get to gut all of his kill herself just for him! Jealous. Hehe.

Coatsy's said...

Hey what's up- I am hosting a party on Thursday November 6 at 6:30 -8:30 at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner in West Jordan 8955 South 1300 West. They sell all kinds of stuff, designer jeans, shirts, well just about everything. It is going to be a blast. I would love for you guys to come over, spread the word and whoever you would like to bring is cool... If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store... And who doesn't like new jeans!!!

Brandy Christensen said...

Hey, I tagged you....I know that you probably won't do it.lol.But do you think maybe you could do something with your blog j/k lol love ya!!!!

Eric said...

I would leave Laura for Joogee in a heartbeat if they had only passed prop 8. With me getting fatter I have the bust of a lovely single gal, isn't that close enough?